Wednesday, July 4, 2012

returned

In spite of my previous post, I had the best of intentions with regards to posting while vacationing. Those intentions were insufficient to lure me to a computer, the closest I came was occasionally checking into twitter or facebook from my ipod - it was a delightful break.

Since we have been back for a few days, it seemed time to finally face the keyboard and share some photos with the wide world of interwebs ... here is a peek into my editing cue...

Boyscout tools on display at the 50th Anniversary of Camp Loy White
Local honey from the Voigt Apiaries
 
Seedlings from a tiny farm
Andrew&Laura's Engagement
 
And of course the hours project is done being shoot, but I still have several days to share ... but until then
 Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Contributors