Sunday, November 14, 2010

fabric blogs

Many of you know (or at least can tell) that I am falling in love with fabric arts (mostly quilting) and I wanted to take a moment and share links to some of the blogs I am currently in love with ...

diary of a quilter

noodlehead

happy together

Also I think I will completely change the direction of the quilt I am making for the little sister (deadline:her April deployment) originally it was going to be a collection of 49 9x12 squares but when I was about to check out of hobby lobby with the muslin I needed for the t-shirts I saw this , was completely lovestruck and I have spent my evening thinking through the pattern and making design adjustments (like using squirrels instead of birds). Ambitious much? I know - it is my learning weakness.

I am now following her blog as well - Oh Fransson

No comments:

Contributors